Terms & Conditions
Any booking made with Oriental and Beyond, 10th floor, R.S.U Tower, 571 Sukhumvit Rd, Bangkok 10110 Thailand
Website: www.orientalandbeyond.com, will be governed by and subject to these Terms & Conditions.
Price, Payment and voucher issue
Price quotations are subject to change without notice.
If this happen, the team of Oriental and Beyond will contact you for authorization, saving your right to withdraw if it is over 30% rise.
All tours must be pre-paid by Bank wire transfer
A copy of the Bank statement can be sent by email or by fax (n.+66-2662-3416). A down payment, up to the 35% of the total amount will be required to proceed with the booking.
3. Voucher issue
After payment, Oriental and Beyond will send a confirmation / voucher by e-mail : this voucher has to be printed, as a proof of purchase, and will be presented to our rapresentative.
All information regarding the travelers should be correctly given at the time of booking.
All requests for modifications/amendments must be sent by email to Oriental and Beyond who cannot be held responsible for any problem that may happen if you don't receive or read carefully your confirmation / voucher. In case you have not received your voucher, you must notify Oriental and Beyond at least 3 working days before the date of service.
Cancellation, refund and procedure to cancel a booking
4. Cancellation fee / refund
Except otherwise stated, any bookings cancelled without due notice will be subjected to a cancellation fee according to the following scale :
- Cancellation more than 40 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged the deposit.
- Cancellation between 40 to 30 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 70% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation between 29 to 15 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 80% cancellation fee.
- Default of cancellation or cancellation within 14 calendar days before the services begin : You will be charged 100% cancellation fee (no refund).
4.1 Procedure to cancel a booking :
Full cancellation of services previously confirmed by us must be followed by a confirmation of cancellation from us.
Oriental and Beyond will not be responsible for any cancellation not received and not confirmed back to you and might debit the relative cancellation or no-show charges.
Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability
5. The liability of Oriental and Beyond and its affiliate web sites is limited. Oriental and beyond acts only as an agent for the passengers in all functions pertaining to tours, attractions, hotel reservations and accommodations, restaurants, meals and services, sightseeing tours and transportation of whatever nature, and assumes no liability for injury, loss, damage, accident, delay or inconveniences which may occur either by reason of defect, or as acts of government or other civil authorities (war, civil disturbances, strikes, etc.) or from any cause beyond Oriental and Beyond control.
Oriental and Beyond can accept no responsibility for the loss or additional expenses due to delay or changes in schedule or other causes.
Oriental and Beyond and his suppliers reserve the right to vary itineraries in order to improve each tour, to the tour members’ enjoyment and advantage. Oriental and Beyond and its suppliers reserve the right to cancel or rescheduled any tour departure in accordance with operation requirements.
The Company reserves the right in its absolute discretion to refuse to carry any person whose conduct, manner, health conditions causes or is likely to cause offence or upset to other passengers. In such cases full cancellation charges will apply and the Company shall have no further liability to that Passenger
6. Health, Passport, & Visas
Each customer has to check he has the appropriate documents for his journey and must hold passport at least 6 months validity